Starting for Ray White Beerwah in 2015, Alex’s career has seen him sell many properties and win multiple awards. Highly motivated and excited about helping his clients, Alex leads the way in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
Beginning his career right out of high school with Ray White Toowoomba Range, Alex then moved on to Ray White Beerwah and became one of Ray White Queensland’s top real estate agents and has achieved Ray White ‘Elite’ status. Alex continues to expand his impressive record with further awards and has become the principal of both Ray White Beerwah and Ray White Mooloolah Valley in 2020 and became Ray Whites youngest principal at 25 years old.
Using his many years of experience, Alex combines traditional communication methods with the latest digital marketing technology, driving property engagement and sales results.
It’s not a secret that he loves what he does and always going the extra mile to meet his client’s expectations. Honesty, persistence and dedication are the foundations he thrives on and his friendly nature, willingness to listen and strong negotiating skills have seen Alex develop strong connections with his clients that provide regular repeat business. This professional and energetic approach to selling property has been the foundation for his glowing career which has seen him excel in multiple markets across the full property spectrum – from development sites to investment properties and family homes.
If you are looking at buying/selling, give Alex call today!
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2021/2022 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Beerwah
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Beerwah
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Beerwah
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2019 - $1 million in settled commission in their Ray White career
- 2019 - Top 10 Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 4
- 2018 - Top Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 4
- 2017 - $250,000 in settled commission in their Ray White career And 2 earlier awards